This is a haul update from my March 7th Ulta haul blog post. This was the first of several hauls I have been having and I am super excited to see my make-up collection grow. Below I will go over each product and my final thoughts.
- Maybelline Curvatude Eyeliner – This is my first liquid eyeliner that I have ever used, so I don’t have much to compare it to. This product is fairly easy to use, but the curve in the stick part of the eyeliner is something you have to get used to. The product dries down to a matt finish and it is very black. I have enjoyed using this product.
- Essence Mosaic and Satin Blush – These were two different blushes that I purchased at Ulta. Both of these blushes are great and last a good amount of time on the cheeks. They both blended nicely and were not patchy.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – This is a great concealer! It is not as full coverage as the Tarte Shape Tape, but it is not as drying either. It’s creamy and provides a high medium coverage for me. It lasts all day and does not crease on me. Please keep in mind that I do set my concealer. With this concealer, I like to blend it out with a beauty sponge, which provides the most seamless finish.
- Essence Make Me Brow – I enjoy this product and provides a nice finish to my brows. It also holds my brows in place very nicely and keeps them from getting too messy. It doesn’t make my brows crunchy either.
- Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter – I purchased the shade Molten Rose Gold. This highlighter sits nicely on my skin and does not emphasize any texture on my skin. You are able to build this highlighter to be blinding, but you can make it more subtle if you need it for more every day wear. It lasts on the skin all day and looks amazing in the sunlight. This would be a must purchase product for me.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream – I wanted to try a new foundation that would be good for my skin and that came highly recommended. Looking on the Ulta site, it is very highly rated and many seem to enjoy this foundation. Even some of my beauty gurus enjoy this foundation. I love that this foundation has 50 SPF and it is very comfortable on my skin. It did not sink into any of my fine lines. It provides medium coverage and feels like second skin. With that said, it was not the longest lasting foundation that I have ever used. It wears off on my chin and nose by the end of the day. When it starts to fade, it still looks pretty natural and I do enjoy this foundation. I will mostly be using this foundation on days that I know I am going to be spending a lot of time in the sun.
For me, this was a very successful Ulta Haul. I enjoyed the products I used and did not return or have major disappointments with any of the products. I would recommend any of these products to a friend. My favorite product has been the Maybellie Highlighter and I use it frequently. I would say that I don’t have a least favorite product, but I was more surprised that I wasn’t in love with the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Foundation. I expected to be over the moon about this foundation. I would still recommend to try this product, but it has not been my favorite and I have discovered that I enjoy trying foundations, so you can expect to see more foundation reviews in the future. What are products that have been surprisingly amazing for you? Has it turned into a holy grail status for you? Please let me know down below 🙂
Until Next Time…