I know it has been awhile since I have posted a blog. Unfortunately, I can not go into great detail, but the auto accident that my family and I were in turned my immediate life upside down. The good news is that I am finally starting to feel motivation to write again and our family is getting ready to take a road trip and move forward! I will be attempting to post blogs while we are driving as I will have a lot of time to write 😊
Back to this blog, I have an Ulta Haul for everyone (as the title states). Make-up products continue to come out and I am excited about all the new launches. I am unable to purchase everything, but it’s exciting to just go to Ulta, look around, swatch and have fun. As a mom, it’s a nice place to get away, even if it’s only for an hour. I have been able to try these products for some time and will tell you how I think they preform. With some of these products, I will provide a more in-depth review in a future blog post.
Here are the products I purchased:
- Ecotools Daily Defined Eye Brush Set – I have truly enjoyed these brushes. They are soft and make my eye shadows easy to blend. They wash easily and I have not noticed any of the bristles falling out or any sort of shedding. I would 100% recommend this brush set. The only issue that I wanted to mention was that I only viewed a picture of this brush set before ordering it online. Two of the brushes that I thought would be crease brushes ended up being larger than I thought they would be. Instead of using them for crease work, I used one of them to set my eyeshadow primer and another to deepen the outer edges of my looks. I hope this makes sense. Just something to keep in mind when looking at buying this item.
- Ulta Beauty Cotton Pads – This item is fairly basic and self explanatory. These were extremely affordable and work great with micellar water to take my eye make-up off.
- Tarte Shape Tape – This product is a repurchase for me. I absolutely love it and think it is worth all of the hype. I do not use this every day, but it is a great concealer that lasts all day. When my under eyes feel dry, I do place an oil underneath the Tarte Shape Tape and this keeps my under eye from looking too dry. I will continue to buy this product.
- Ecotools Total Perfecting Blender – This is another repurchase item. I have owned this in the past and have enjoyed this sponge. At this current time, I use it to set my concealer and smile lines with loose powder. It is also good to blend foundation into the skin and provides a seamless finish.
- Elf Tapered Brush – This brush is soft and washes well. I have tried for setting my under eyes and I am not sure how I feel about it for that use. I usually set my under eyes with my sponge, but wanted to try something new. I will continue to play around with this method and provide an update. I also have used this product to wipe away bake and apply my contour, which I have loved. Still worth my purchase.
- Wet N Wild Eye Shadow Palate in Not a Basic Peach – For the price of these eye shadows, they are great and can provide a wonderful look. The lasting power has been great for me and I enjoy using it for every day looks.
- Estee Lauder Keep Glowing with Powerful Protection 24-Hour Hydration Kit – I have really been playing around with my skincare because my skin has broken out majorly since I have stopped nursing my youngest daughter. While I still continue to have breakouts, I have loved using this kit! This kit did not cause any additional breakouts and it leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. One of them items included a make-up remover products, which is not totally necessary, but the rest of the kit is absolutely amazing!
- Hask Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner – My husband and I have truly enjoyed this shampoo and conditioner. My hair can get fairly oily in the afternoon if I use too much product or use a heavy conditioner. You only need a small amount of each product and it provides hydration without a lot of weight to it. Plus this product smells amazing!
- Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palate – This was my favorite new item that I purchased in this haul. It is a warm toned palate that has neutral shades, two shimmer shades and two pops of colors. There are so many looks that you can create and all the shadows are easy to blend. I plan to do a further review of this palate and provide swatches and descriptions of looks you can create. I am happy that I purchased this palate and have enjoyed seeing this brand expand. This brand plans to release another palate this summer called the Lemonade Palate. I hope to buy this product soon after it launches.
These were all the products that I purchased. In this haul, there were not any products that I regretted buying or returned to the store. I look forward to continuing to play with all of these products. Now I want to know if anyone has enjoyed playing with any new products. Any suggestions for further products to try?
I hope everyone continues to have a great week and until next time…